What do you get when you blend South Indias temple traditions with Portuguese heritage? A 5 star beach resort called The Leela Goa, for one. Sprawled over 75 endless acres in idyllic South Goa, the property boasts a 12 hole, par 3 golf course for the aficionados. And if you prefer to unwind by not doing anything at all, you have the Mobor Beach pretty much to yourself. The bustling fishing village along the Sal River, to the south, offers a fascinating insight into how the lucky locals of Goa live.
Being a luxury resort means that The Leela Goa offers you a choice of 206 rooms, suites and villas, as well as from a host of dining options and leisure activities from one of the most desired Goa hotels. Add to this a state-of-the-art business centre and you have the perfect destination for a company conference too.
Enjoy the legendary elegance and breathtaking beauty of this renowned beach hotel in Goa, set against the backdrop of an intriguing fusion of colonial Portugal and modern India when you choose to stay with The Leela Goa.
We were a group of 40 staying here for a pre-wedding sangeet function. The hotel is good right in the middle of the city. Well maintained, decent breakfast spread but the hospitality is not good at all. If I start writing about the poor service that we were offered, this review will run too long. Cant stress enough on the poor service.This property is probably one of the best ones I’ve ever visited. A brilliant 5 star hotel in Bangalore, you can’t get better service than what they offer here. The rooms have a personal touch to them, and are elegant and professional looking. I had a very comfortable stay. I wish to thank Travelguru who showed me this property.
Property Location With a stay at Nirvana Hermitage in Anjuna (Anjuna - Vagator), you'll be minutes from Anjuna Flea Market and close to Anjuna Beach. This resort is within close proximity of Baga Night Market and Baga Beach. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private patios. 32-inch flat-screen televisions are provided, with satellite programming available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Dining Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
This older branch of The Raintree Hotel is conveniently located in Alwarpet close to Mylapore (Chennai's most happening cultural neighborhood). The hotel is modern and ascetically designed, with the highlight being a huge reclining Buddha statue that graces its entrance. Staff are friendly and service is excellent. Other appealing features include the hotel's rooftop swimming pool and delicious restaurant with captivating views over the city. Oh, and it's eco-friendly as well! Expect to pay 8,000 rupees ($130) upwards, for a double room including taxes
) The resort is located 27 kms or a 45 mins drive from Goa Dabolim airport.
2) The resort is located on a pristine white sand beach and is set in a 56 acre lush tropical paradise. This Mediterranean-style resort offers the largest and most spacious rooms in Goa.
3) The resort is divided into rooms which are located in the main resort complex and villas which are spread over the landscaped gardens. Rooms offer views of the Arabian Sea or the gardens.
4) It is a perfect vacation getaway for families as well as for couples as a romantic retreat. The resort offers a retreat of peace and comfort and can help you enhance your stay with a choice of romantic experiences from Exotic spa treatments for two to a candlelit dinner in your private villa or suite.
5) We have an on-site Dedicated Activity Team which can tailor-make programs to ensure that the little ones are suitably occupied
6) Our 6 restaurants offer a culinary journey that encompasses cuisines ranging from authentic Goan, to Mediterranean Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Oriental, Indian and Continental.
7) Our guests can also visit the Jiva Spa that offers a range of Indian holistic treatments and Ayurvedic massages.
Pure south indian food, located at heart of city...rooms are of good quality so good stay I found this place little costly as Coimbatore is not a metro city....pure tamilnadu tasty food ..service needs to improve .Rooms good n well maintained. Food was bad.we were the first ones to taste.still the chutney was stale.we asked for a replacement n a bowl from the same lot was served.bad experience. Centrally located. That was a big advantage.Spent several days at the Residency, due visiting an academy and giving a keynote speak at conference at the hotel. Having visited a number of hotels in India, quality and service can be variable. Fortunately this is a very well run hotel, great staff and excellent service. The room was excellent, very clean and everything was functioning to a high...